New owner

Slotown

After 14 years of faithful service, my wifes Honda Civic croaked two weeks ago. We bought a new Edge yesterday off the lot (Dune, tan interior). Because of a mix up with another dealership that had the Edge we wanted, when we came back in the evening to pick up the new car, they offered us the one we test drove at the same exact price. The only difference in the cars was the Panaramic Moon Roof. We did not want that, but they threw it in for no additional cost. Score!

After 14 years of faithful service, my wifes Honda Civic croaked two weeks ago. We bought a new Edge yesterday off the lot (Dune, tan interior). Because of a mix up with another dealership that had the Edge we wanted, when we came back in the evening to pick up the new car, they offered us the one we test drove at the same exact price. The only difference in the cars was the Panaramic Moon Roof. We did not want that, but they threw it in for no additional cost. Score!

Congrats on the new Edge and on scoring the roof for free! :rockon:

My wife got one too. Thats 3 of us with a wife driving an Edge. I wonder which one will be in the body shop first? :hysterical2: I can just see my better half cracking a plastic rim on a curb. For some reason she hits things that aren't moving or never move. Like stopped/parked cars, fences, trees, signs, etc. :shrug:

Markf8,

Bad credit huh? Try a local credit union and search Google for "auto loan bad credit". They should have some Edge's at carmax in the near future. Dunno about there credit standards though. Paying ALL of your bills on time is essential for good credit and the easiest way to improve your score. GL!