F/S or lease take over 2011 Ford Edge Limited (1500 miles)

edamon

F/S or lease transfer:

2011 Ford Edge Limited

Color: Ingot Silver exterior, Charcoal Interior

Rapid Spec 302A (all options - i.e. full sync, navigation, dual sunroofs - i think it's called the vista roof (front and back, ).

Only 1500 miles on the odometer, 36 month lease (33 months remaining) and is in mint condition - only the drivers seat has been sat on ;)

MSRP was $41,000.

Lease payment: $377.40 w/CA tax included

or ~$341 w/o tax.

Won't find a deal like this anywhere for a limited without a big cap reduction, as they normally lease around the $450-$460 range w/~4000 cap reduction.

Car was owned by my mom - I'm driving it while I wait for my 2012 Mustang GT/Brembo I ordered to be delivered (some time in July). However, we have too many cars at the moment, so need to sell/transfer one of them.

will post pictures and window sticker is attached (but had to do it in two parts since it's larger than my scanner) pics tomorrow - little dark outside to take pictures.

Email me with questions: damon@edamon.com

thanks,

Damon

edit: I attached the Ford build sheet, as the scan didn't come out readable of the window sticker, but it's identical and legible ;).