tire rotation

richy

My MKX has 10,000 km on it now and I'm thinking it might be time to rotate the tires. The maintenance schedule in the owner's manual is a joke. There are little dots in a table representing when things are to be done, however, there is NO explanation of the frequency of it. So, my question is: How often should one rotate the tires? I always did it at 10K for my Infiniti; I'm thinking this would be the same.

My MKX has 10,000 km on it now and I'm thinking it might be time to rotate the tires. The maintenance schedule in the owner's manual is a joke. There are little dots in a table representing when things are to be done, however, there is NO explanation of the frequency of it. So, my question is: How often should one rotate the tires? I always did it at 10K for my Infiniti; I'm thinking this would be the same.

If you read the words around the table, it's telling you that you should change the oil and filter per the message center which could be anywhere between 6 months and 5K miles to 1 year 10K miles. When you change the oil you should also do the other things listed including rotating the tires.