Pin striping

Doug-J

Hi Doug,

I've seen one or two pinstriped edges around my home here, I'll see if I can catch a few pictures of them. I think it looks pretty sharp if you get someone that can do it well. Also, it really depends on the color of the edge.

We have a silver limited so I was thinking blue or black striping. What do you think? Doug-J

We have a silver limited so I was thinking blue or black striping. What do you think? Doug-J

Blue sounds good and I think it would look good too.

UPDATE:

If I'm spending the $$$ for pin-striping, I would select a contrasting color. Show it off.

How about Blue with a another color to accent the Blue??

I was at a Led Sled car show in Salina, KS Sunday and came across a 55 Dodge (I drove a 55 Dodge Royal for 20+ yrs then my son drove it for 5 more). Check out the striping on the hood...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lj1R8pt3jyQ/TjX1KG15LlI/AAAAAAAAAOY/4j26gwgptP4/s1024/Led%252520Sleds%252520in%252520Salina%252520%25252841%252520of%25252043%252529.jpg

Edited by wilsons66604

I have a ingot silver 2010 MKX that I had the dealer throw in pin striping. He ask me what I wanted and I told him just make it look good. So when I

picked it up it was a two tone, black over a shade darker metallic silver with a Lincoln logo. It looks quite nice.

I have a ingot silver 2010 MKX that I had the dealer throw in pin striping. He ask me what I wanted and I told him just make it look good. So when I

picked it up it was a two tone, black over a shade darker metallic silver with a Lincoln logo. It looks quite nice.

Thanks for the reply and information. That color combo sounds good and my wife will probbly fo that route, her car. Doug-J