Traffic - Sirius Travel Lync Issue

Hi All,

Has anyone out there that subscribes to the Sirius Travel Link services (including traffic) had an issue where JUST the traffic shows as "unsubscribed" even though they are all linked services, and Sirius says everything is correct on their end? A few weeks ago my MFT system on my 2011 stopped showing traffic, and when I go into the Subscription Status screen of the Travel Link services it shows Traffic as the only one as Unsubscribed in red. I called Sirius and they resent the command to the unit, and said everything on their end looks fine. I have also pulled the fuse and reset the system a couple of times. About the only thing I haven't done except take it into the dealer. I am on version 2.8 of MFT.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi All,

Has anyone out there that subscribes to the Sirius Travel Link services (including traffic) had an issue where JUST the traffic shows as "unsubscribed" even though they are all linked services, and Sirius says everything is correct on their end? A few weeks ago my MFT system on my 2011 stopped showing traffic, and when I go into the Subscription Status screen of the Travel Link services it shows Traffic as the only one as Unsubscribed in red. I called Sirius and they resent the command to the unit, and said everything on their end looks fine. I have also pulled the fuse and reset the system a couple of times. About the only thing I haven't done except take it into the dealer. I am on version 2.8 of MFT.

Thanks.

Interesting.

I have the same problem. It used to work when I had the trial subscription. That expired so I signed up for just the Travel Link portion.

A few weeks later, I noticed traffic was "unsubscribed" I thought I just got sold the subscription that didn't include traffic

I'm running v 2.7 on my Edge

I was looking at the Sirius site and it seems fairly ambiguous what you get. I really don't understand what the differences are in their packages, one is the travel link services, then there is traffic and then nav traffic. But I also found a chart that said Ford products included traffic with the travel link services...or at least that is what I thought it implied. I guess I will watch this thread. I am still in the trial period so hopefully you'll get this straightened out before I subscribe.

Sorry, I don't remember all of the details, but I ran into the same issue when I subscribed to Travel Link, Nav, etc.

The Sirius site's horrible to navigate. I called Sirius explaining what I wanted, what I chose when I subscribed on their website. The lady who helped me said I needed another package which she checked off for me. Next, a resync with their site and I'm goilden. I subscribed back in May and yes, forgot the important details.

I found when talking to Sirius some people knew their business and competent while others.......................................