Nav System Antenna - Where is it?

I have too likely suspects...

1) the big lump between the windshield and the rear view mirror

2) the small pyramid front and center on the dash

is it one of these or somewhere else? if it's not one of these (or one is and not the other) what are these 2?

Bryce

I have too likely suspects...

1) the big lump between the windshield and the rear view mirror

2) the small pyramid front and center on the dash

is it one of these or somewhere else? if it's not one of these (or one is and not the other) what are these 2?

Bryce

The GPS ant. is located under the dash.

The small sensor on the dash is for the headlight control ( autoheadlamps) and the digital climate control.

The large box behind the mirror is for the electronic compass sensor.

I beg to differ. The GPS antenna is the black button on top of the spoiler. GPS needs a clear view of the sky.

I'll for sure disagree with those statements...

1) Our Edge does not have the SatRad antenna on the spoiler (we don't have Sirius... I'm an XM kinda guy)

2) At least on my Garmin 60CSx, I'm picking up 9 Satelites (out of 12 possible channels) in a windowless room in my basement right now.

Bryce

I'll for sure disagree with those statements...

1) Our Edge does not have the SatRad antenna on the spoiler (we don't have Sirius... I'm an XM kinda guy)

2) At least on my Garmin 60CSx, I'm picking up 9 Satelites (out of 12 possible channels) in a windowless room in my basement right now.

Bryce

The GPS antenna is in the center console. If you pull the plastic trim (large plastic piece with all heating control) from around the radio and look near the top you will find the GPS antenna there. You can trace the cable back to the radio and unplug it and see the nav give an error.