Valley Hitch practically new

wlepse

First the specifics; this is a Valley 82162 hitch that is designed for Ford Edge's. The instructions claim you need to drill but you really don't, I got it installed with no drilling. This hitch was on the vehicle for a couple weeks but still looks brand new and will come with new mounting hardware. I purchased this for $130 and would like to get $75 and I prefer a local sale. If you are interested in shipping I do have a box but it will be expensive. I would charge actual shipping costs but if you want to get an estimate the box said 39lbs and I am in 07462.

The reason I am selling is that despite several sites claims this does not fit a 2011 Ford Edge. It does bolt up fine but Ford changed the design of the exhaust and it now has the slightest of interferences so you get occasional clunks. I tried contacting the manufacturer but they were unresponsive. Originally I had wanted this hitch because with some modifications you can make it completely hidden. But in the end the clunks were annoying and the wife said it had to go. So if you have an older version of the exhaust (ie you cans are stamped) then this should fit fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

post-15776-0-19171200-1321145755_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...