Changed my post. 2008 Does not have handles. Ordered it anyway!

I went and checked out the Edge to find out what all the hype is. I mean, "No handles to get in and out, No Tiptronic transmition, Got a glare on the window, no Homelink garage door opener." So I finally went to see it. Turned in my 04 loaded Black Expedition Limited yesterday and I ordered an 08 Limited Black on Black EDGE! I found out all those things really don't matter to me as much as the look and the feel of the vehicle. Plus the new car has the homelink so I could stop crying about having to use a garage door opener. Got the automatic rear hatch opener for my wife " if she wants to drive my new baby",

she is only 5ft and it was definitely a stretch for her to close the hatch. Ordered the BAMR and I am so pyched to see if any part of the sync media system partnership with Microsoft is actually going to work.

All in all Car came to 32k. Seems very fair to me for what you get. I will let you know!

Edited by stevecasco