Advertising

akirby

The owner of this website has decided to institute a minimal charge for vendors advertising on the website. If you'd like to advertise please PM me and I'll give you the contact information.

TroyWalls - I had to delete your post because of this and you aren't allowing PMs so this is the only way I could contact you.

I have no clue how I deactivated PMs. I would like the information though although IM not sure if I want to actually advertise, and not just be a regular part of the forum. Anyway, ill try to fix my PMs and can just email me the details at Troy@CD3Performance.com

I went through and checked all my settings. They were on default, so I should be able to receive messages. I'm not sure why it didn't work before.

It still says you can't use the message system - not sure why but if you decide to advertise just send a PM to robertlane or email to rlane@warnerrobert.com.

In the meantime please remove your website link from your signature and interests.

Thanks!

I'm not posting anywhere in the rest of the forum until I hear back about advertising. I can even find any rules on here about what is and isn't allowed to happen(or what I can or cant have in my interests or sig). I'm assuming I can't PM because I don't have enough posts yet. Otherwise I have no clue what is happening. If you could just PM robertlane for me and tell him to email me I would appreciate it. I emailed him two days ago but still have not gotten a response.

I'm not posting anywhere in the rest of the forum until I hear back about advertising. I can even find any rules on here about what is and isn't allowed to happen(or what I can or cant have in my interests or sig). I'm assuming I can't PM because I don't have enough posts yet. Otherwise I have no clue what is happening. If you could just PM robertlane for me and tell him to email me I would appreciate it. I emailed him two days ago but still have not gotten a response.

I'll ping him for you.

I'll ping him for you.

So its been over a week since we have both tried to contact him through email and PM and still no response. Don't take this the wrong way but advertising cant possibly be as big a deal as you have made it out to be seeing that there are no written rules regarding it and no response from the owner(unless you got one and I didn't). And I feel like at this point it only hurts the members of this forum as I partly created this business to help owners like myself be better facilitated and locate better prices. With all due respect, unless you have further objections that I can actually do something about, I am going to now continue posting and learning on these forums.

So its been over a week since we have both tried to contact him through email and PM and still no response. Don't take this the wrong way but advertising cant possibly be as big a deal as you have made it out to be seeing that there are no written rules regarding it and no response from the owner(unless you got one and I didn't). And I feel like at this point it only hurts the members of this forum as I partly created this business to help owners like myself be better facilitated and locate better prices. With all due respect, unless you have further objections that I can actually do something about, I am going to now continue posting and learning on these forums.

He emailed you yesterday. Did you not get it?

He emailed you yesterday. Did you not get it?

I'm in talks with him now trying to figure out something that works for both of us. I got the email right after my last reply. Also, I changed back to my original name(Talisman) that I am known around the net as. I prefer this much better. It even has my original join date of 4 years ago.

Edited by Talisman