Ford WebSite Lease Calculator - Accuracy???

RayoVac

I have been looking to buy a loaded 302a Limited with a sticker right around 44500.

When I build this vehicle on the Ford Site, with my Zip code and all options and then go to Ford's Lease Payment calculator, the monthly payment is a good hundred dollars different then what a dealership is quoting me for the same term, mileage etc.

Has anyone else experienced this with Ford's calculator... you would think they would not want it showing numbers over a hundred lower a month then the dealer would show for the same prices. Are there LARGE factors that calculator is leaving out or is the dealer trying to make some extra $$$.

Rayo

I have been looking to buy a loaded 302a Limited with a sticker right around 44500.

When I build this vehicle on the Ford Site, with my Zip code and all options and then go to Ford's Lease Payment calculator, the monthly payment is a good hundred dollars different then what a dealership is quoting me for the same term, mileage etc.

Has anyone else experienced this with Ford's calculator... you would think they would not want it showing numbers over a hundred lower a month then the dealer would show for the same prices. Are there LARGE factors that calculator is leaving out or is the dealer trying to make some extra $$$.

Rayo

The lease calculator on the website does not include taxes or the bank fee

Gotcha... Thanks for the reply.

Well I purchased a Limited 302a with 20s, Trailer Hitch, All Weather Mats. Cinnamon with Sienna Interior. Picking it up tomorrow.

That's an awesome truck good luck with it. I have the sport model and I am truly loving the vehicle tomorrow will be its first road trip can't wait to see how it handels on the open road

That's an awesome truck good luck with it. I have the sport model and I am truly loving the vehicle tomorrow will be its first road trip can't wait to see how it handels on the open road

We test drove it tonight before we signed the papers. I was impressed with how it drove compared to the 2008 which was the last one I had. It was so I dunno, Plush... compared to the old ones. Seemed really quiet going down the road and very smooth. I really liked the feel of the steering. I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow evening.