New to the board, not new to Ford

FordGuru

howdy all. I'm Rob. I'm a service advisor at a Ford dealership in kentucky. as the title says, not new to Ford.

With that being said, if you all ever have any questions or concerns hit me up.

I'll do my best to give you the straightest answer possible. It'll probably be a 2 part answer. 1 being my own knowledge from working for ford, 2 being a professional employee. Most times those fall in line with each other, but occasionally it'll take FMC a lil longer to catch on to what the the techs are telling them is the problem.

anyway, my g/f and i have a 10 Edge Limited and i'm currently in the market for a stock nav unit from 09-12 with the chrome buttons so it matches her interior. PLEASE let me know if you have one for sale, know of one for sale, or just wanna give me one! lol.

thanks

Rob

• Like 1

:happy feet:

Welcome aboard, Rob. It will be GREAT to have another "Ford Tech" on board, to help out those in need. I'm waiting for the update to come out this 1st qtr (hopefully), and a reprogram for the rear liftgate that closes when it wants tom on the first try on my MKX. Otherwise, it's been great, on occasion MLT a bit slow, but for the most part, been pretty darn good.

You'll have tom post pics on your Edge.

Joe.

thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. excited about being on here. and anxious to help and answer questions in any way i can. Especially when it comes to the SYNC/MFT/MLT systems. i've spent a great deal of time taking classes and getting hands on experience with those systems.

and like everyone else on this board, i'm very anxious for the new update to hit