RIMS FOR SALE!!

Eatinitup

Rim: 18X7.5

BOLT PATTERN 5X4.5

GREAT SET OF RIMS FOR A WINTER SET OR REPLACEMENTS RIMS!! I am selling these because I have upgraded to 22's on my Edge and will no longer be needing these. These rims will be cleaned and ready for mounting as soon as they are received.

TIRES and TPMS SENSORS ARE NOT INCLUDED BUT LUG-NUTS and CENTER CAPS are. LOCAL PICKUP AVAILABLE IF IN THE ORLANDO FLORIDA AREA OR NO GREATER THAN 50 MILES AWAY, I CAN MEET YOU. BUYER ASSUMES ALL SHIPPING COSTS. I will ship these whichever way you wish, but that bill is up to you!

All items are USED but in GREAT CONDITION, and it is expected that the buyer understands this. Small scuffs, scratches and normal wear, tear, brake dust, and wheel weight residue is to be expected. Please if there are any questions about quality or description stated please inquire. You are getting the item(s) at this price because they’re used.

Price: 450.00 + Shipping!

Feel free to privately message me on this forum and I can give you additional contact information if you'd wish to speak to me! Thanks. I have uploaded a picture just to show you the model of the rim but will gladly send some photos of the actual rims upon request. I am getting them dismounted from the tires on Friday and can have them uploaded by Saturday.. I can assure you there are no dings, dents, scratches or blemishes.. These rims are actually in really good condition!

post-20792-0-61162600-1330960844_thumb.jpg

post-20792-0-45443400-1330961388_thumb.jpg

Edited by Eatinitup

• 4 weeks later...