New Edge owners

EdgePonies

I am a Ford Oval lover and have been ever since I was able to drive.

I have bought a SEL Edge (Sage) for my Spouse of 20 years of blissful marraige who was ready to buy a Dodge.

I had convinced her that buying a Ford has many advantages.

1st being I have knowledge of Fords and I know what to look for when working on them.

Where as a Dodge I am completely lost.

Fords are very reliable and the look of the Edge has more style that any Dodge.

So there ya have it , Another satisfied owner of a New Ford Edge.

I am a Ford Oval lover and have been ever since I was able to drive.

I have bought a SEL Edge (Sage) for my Spouse of 20 years of blissful marraige who was ready to buy a Dodge.

I had convinced her that buying a Ford has many advantages.

1st being I have knowledge of Fords and I know what to look for when working on them.

Where as a Dodge I am completely lost.

Fords are very reliable and the look of the Edge has more style that any Dodge.

So there ya have it , Another satisfied owner of a New Ford Edge.

Congratulations on your new Edge, and welcome to our little (but growing daily) community here. I too, am Ford-loyal.

Welcome to the forum. I have my first ford product in a long time. The last one we had was a new Ford Explorer......when they were the new thing on the block. We had the first one in Kansas City back then! Anyway, I was looking at a Chevy Equinox and my hubby drove the Edge one day when I wasn't with him and he was at the dealership. Honestly, I LOVE my Edge! I went from a Suburban to the Edge and have not regretted it at all. My hubby is a Chevy man, and so every little thing he tends to find wrong....but that is ok. I am VERY happy! If there was one thing I would change in the design..........at least in mine, if I open the glove box the a/c works better! I don't know why.......I am going to ask the dealership.

again, welcome to the forum.

:reading:

Welcome to the forum. I have my first ford product in a long time. The last one we had was a new Ford Explorer......when they were the new thing on the block. We had the first one in Kansas City back then! Anyway, I was looking at a Chevy Equinox and my hubby drove the Edge one day when I wasn't with him and he was at the dealership. Honestly, I LOVE my Edge! I went from a Suburban to the Edge and have not regretted it at all. My hubby is a Chevy man, and so every little thing he tends to find wrong....but that is ok. I am VERY happy! If there was one thing I would change in the design..........at least in mine, if I open the glove box the a/c works better! I don't know why.......I am going to ask the dealership.

again, welcome to the forum.

:reading:

My new F-150 was assembled in Kansas City!

Thats Great I love to hear the Ford stories, I have always kept the slogan "First On Race Day"

I ' to own a F150XLT 2001 Extended cab , It has been a so nice to drive a truck that looks so Good.

You can tell your hubby that if he wants to improve your Edge buy some ceramic brake pads and Michilen tires,thats how much you love your Ford Edge. He will stop looking for faults.

My spouse was looking hard at a Dodge Nitro, puke. I was hoping Ford had a similar vehicle out there that I did not have to contend with a Dodge. Thank goodness for the Edge.

Edgeponies

07 Sage Edge SEL