SOLD: 2012 Limited 18'' Chrome Wheels

ttusomeone

I purchased a 2012 Edge Limited last month and am absolutely in love with it. I think replacing the stock 18'' wheels with some 20'' black wheels would really make the Edge stand out (I have the Ruby Red color). In order to help me sell the idea that I need new wheels and tires on an already new vehicle to my wife, I would like to know if there's any interest in buying my stock wheels and tires. I'm willing to sell the tires and wheels separetly if someone is just interested in one or the other. The tires only have about 1,500 miles on them. I'm located in Nashville, TN but would be willing to ship the wheels/tires if the buyer pays for shipping.

Edit: I decided to buy some 18" black wheels (Montegi MR118 which I'm very happy with) so I have the stock 18" chrome clad wheels for sale. These wheels only have about 3,000 miles on them and are excellent condition. I would take $175 a piece for the wheels or $600 for the set. I'm in Nashville but would be willing to ship the wheels (buyer pays shipping, but I get pretty cheap shipping through my company). The wheels would be shipped in the boxes my new wheels came in, so they would be protected during shipping.

post-21643-0-38313800-1334151269_thumb.jpg

Edited by ttusomeone

I purchased a 2012 Edge Limited last month and am absolutely in love with it. I think replacing the stock 18'' wheels with some 20'' black wheels would really make the Edge stand out (I have the Ruby Red color). In order to help me sell the idea that I need new wheels and tires on an already new vehicle to my wife, I would like to know if there's any interest in buying my stock wheels and tires. I'm willing to sell the tires and wheels separetly if someone is just interested in one or the other. The tires only have about 1,500 miles on them. I'm located in Nashville, TN but would be willing to ship the wheels/tires if the buyer pays for shipping.

Call me or e-mail me your phone number and I'll call you---

flyerjmr33@aol.com

JR

• 2 weeks later...

Please email me about the tires! yrock777@yahoo.com

[

I would be interested in the wheels for the price you mention. I am in northern Virginia, so guess shipping would not be too bad. You can e-mail me at kevinott@cox.net. Many thanks.

quote name=ttusomeone' timestamp='1332861112' post='77231]

Edit: I decided to buy some 18" black wheels (Montegi MR118 which I'm very happy with) so I have the stock 18" chrome clad wheels for sale. These wheels only have about 3,000 miles on them and are excellent condition. I would take $175 a piece for the wheels or $600 for the set. I'm in Nashville but would be willing to ship the wheels (buyer pays shipping, but I get pretty cheap shipping through my company). The wheels would be shipped in the boxes my new wheels came in, so they would be protected during shipping.

• 2 weeks later...