Upgrade Completed

I have been following the upgrades threads about the slow mailing coming from Ford Canada. I had been checking my mailbox everyday for the past week or 2 but no luck.

So I had to book an appointment to service my 2011 Edge SEL for some minor items and I just through out can you upgrade the sync also?, Answer was no problem we can do that will its in for service.

So without any mailing from ford the upgrade was done today from the Erinwood dealer in Mississauga.

So far my Galaxy S2 paired and loaded the address book no problem. All my presets for the radios were still there, only my favs for the Nav are gone. The menu home screen is very simple almost to simple.

I Cant believe the outside temp is gone, that is a real bummer. I have not driven it enough to comment on the new maps. The touch sensitivity seems to be better.

I will provide more comments after I get a better chance to test the whole system out

I Cant believe the outside temp is gone, that is a real bummer. I have not driven it enough to comment on the new maps. The touch sensitivity seems to be better.

I will provide more comments after I get a better chance to test the whole system out

Outside temp was moved to the Drivers right panel. I know, bummer but it is there... :rant2:

I'm another that doesn't like the new system. It looks blocky and cheesier! So I will check for the new outside temp. Also my real time traffic doesn't work. Is there any way to fix this? I want my old system back. I have the 2011 Sport. Plus the screen mysteriously switches on its own.