Edge sport 22'' rims

Beaudilio

i am, but you're too far away, shipping would kill you!

I picked these up in the beginning of November, they were 'take off's' with less than a thousand KM. Put my car away at the end of the month, Car is still in storage.

I have 2012 Sports that will replace them.

Explorer2012.jpg

Xgotsnewshoesyo.jpg

Anyone selling the stock 22'' rims for the 2009-2010 ford edge sport? Been looking for a set for awhile but with no luck. Any help would be great thanks!

Edited by JETZ

I picked these up in the beginning of November, they were 'take off's' with less than a thousand KM. Put my car away at the end of the month, Car is still in storage.

Explorer2012.jpg

Xgotsnewshoesyo.jpg

Damn bummer. Thanks anyway though!

• 1 month later...

can you buy the stock 2013 22inch rims pic above from the deal and if so how much are they? I have a 2013 sport with these rims and i want to have one or 2 extra just in case of road rash.....i have a small scratch in one of them but you cant see it at all because it son the underside of the lip.

I guess i could ask the dealer but i just wanted to post something as its my first port.

Explorer2012.jpg

Xgotsnewshoesyo.jpg

Where abouts in Canada?

Just call a local dealer. They are $1500 a piece plus tax for just one wheel in Toronto.

can you buy the stock 2013 22inch rims pic above from the deal and if so how much are they? I have a 2013 sport with these rims and i want to have one or 2 extra just in case of road rash.....i have a small scratch in one of them but you cant see it at all because it son the underside of the lip.

I guess i could ask the dealer but i just wanted to post something as its my first port.