We have placed a few models of our Ford Edge LED lights on Ebay. If you are interested please place the numbers in the ebay search bar and it will take you to them. Thanks

LED DRL, (Vertical lights) auction number 160793534806

LED Puddle Light auction number 160797376411

Edited by mmcclure

• 1 month later...

Just a quick question regarding the ordering of these strips. Correct me if i am wrong put the ebay number you provided on your posts "160793534806" is the same as "www.daytimebrightlites.com"? If it is my question is do i have to send out my oem vertical light strips so that you can work on upgrading the unit or do you happen to just send out a whole new unit? On your ebay site is states $429 for some sort of return program and $499 for a whole new unit i believe. Im also wondering if your company happens to ship internationally as i am located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Thanks.

Edited by lil1

We currently are selling from the site daytimebrightlites.com ebay was charging a large fee that we did not wish to pass on to forum members. email us at the following address: info@daytimebrightlites.com and we will get you a price sheet and answer any questions you may have. Also you can keep your lights until you receive our product. Then you can choose to return your original lights for a $75.00 credit or keep/sell them on your own. As for shipping to Canada, we have many customers there and shipping is not an issue. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Edited by mmcclure

• 3 years later...