Hi all...great forum, a lot of good information here.

I ordered a 2013 Edge Limited with the 302A option on 5/10/2012. I was told about 8 to 10 weeks. Looking at a recent order post, another member got his in about 5 weeks...one can only hope!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, i got an update on my order, not good. The update message from my leasing company is: "The target production week for this unit is 6/25"

The best I could hope for is built on 6/25, a Monday, and shipped the same week, possibly a two week shipping time frame, get it by 7/9...best case scenario.

So, I can only do one active thing... :waiting:

Well, i got an update on my order, not good. The update message from my leasing company is: "The target production week for this unit is 6/25"

The best I could hope for is built on 6/25, a Monday, and shipped the same week, possibly a two week shipping time frame, get it by 7/9...best case scenario.

So, I can only do one active thing... :waiting:

• 3 weeks later...

Finally some good news! My ordered unit shipped on June 26th! Should be at the dealer this week.

I got a VIN and was able to get the window sticker.

The waiting days are finally counting down! B-)

Edited by Don G

Still waiting to pick up the vehicle. The leasing company gave the me the dealer contact info that the vehicle is being delivered to. I contacted them...she (the contact person) doesn't know anything about it, but will keep an eye out for it. But she did say that as soon as they get, they will get it detailed and ready...should take less than a week once they get it..... :confused:.

I work in the home service industry and we provide the best service for our customers. It drive me crazy that other companies don't understand that customer service is the most important thing in a business. Without a customer, nothing else can happen!

So, now it;s back to.... :waiting: