Dual Video Headrests ***SOLD***

rojorin

SOLD

I have a set of Headrest DVD Players that have just been removed from a 2009 Edge. They are in excellent condition and are available immediately. These are the OEM version made by Invision and was a $1995 option. Part number #A7EDG-78611A08-AA3W. They still have the plastic film on the screens. These are adjustable and will fit other vehicles.

• Each headrest includes a built-in DVD player

• All wires run up/down the headrest posts so all wires can be hidden under the seats or carpet.

• 9" DIGITAL LCD screen

• Aspect ratio: 16:9 wide screen 800 x 480

• Connect up to 3 RCA a/v inputs into each headrest. Can connect game system, other headrest or in-dash units for example.

• Color system PAL/NTSC

• Supports DIVX, Compatible with DVD,CD,CDG,MP4,MP3,WMA,JPG

• Wireless FM radio transmit function to your vehicle stereo system

• Built-in stereo speakers with power magnifier and surround sound

• Send IR wireless signal for wireless headphones (2 channel A/B options)

• Two all-in-one remote control and game controllers.

• 2 dual channel (A/ IR audio wireless headphones

They are Black Leather in color and the headrests are adjustable, up/down and tilt forward and back. I would like to get $350 for everything includes shipping in lower 48 USA These are very easy to install, Simple power and ground connection. Please let me know if you are interested or have other questions.

Email me at rindini@comcast.net

post-5846-0-57437100-1339245680_thumb.jpg

post-5846-0-27042100-1339245696_thumb.jpg

post-5846-0-72785300-1339245714_thumb.jpg

post-5846-0-33722400-1339245759_thumb.jpg

post-5846-0-89090900-1339245780_thumb.jpg

Edited by rojorin

Too bad it is for a 2009. Was thinking about getting something like this but the price was always too high especially if I compared it to an iPad for the little man, but this would be a little cheaper for someone just looking for DVD playback. GLWS.

I have a set of Headrest DVD Players that have just been removed from a 2009 Edge. They are in excellent condition and are available immediately. These are the OEM version made by Invision and was a $1995 option. Part number #A7EDG-78611A08-AA3W. They still have the plastic film on the screens. These are adjustable and will fit other vehicles.

• Each headrest includes a built-in DVD player

• All wires run up/down the headrest posts so all wires can be hidden under the seats or carpet.

• 9" DIGITAL LCD screen

• Aspect ratio: 16:9 wide screen 800 x 480

• Connect up to 3 RCA a/v inputs into each headrest. Can connect game system, other headrest or in-dash units for example.

• Color system PAL/NTSC

• Supports DIVX, Compatible with DVD,CD,CDG,MP4,MP3,WMA,JPG

• Wireless FM radio transmit function to your vehicle stereo system

• Built-in stereo speakers with power magnifier and surround sound

• Send IR wireless signal for wireless headphones (2 channel A/B options)

• Two all-in-one remote control and game controllers.

• 2 dual channel (A/ IR audio wireless headphones

They are Black Leather in color and the headrests are adjustable, up/down and tilt forward and back. I would like to get $350 for everything includes shipping in lower 48 USA These are very easy to install, Simple power and ground connection. Please let me know if you are interested or have other questions.

Email me at rindini@comcast.net

Will these fit in a 2011??

I had done a search before posting and it seems the 2011 use a different model number. While I think the post diameter and spread are the same I believe the leather may be different. I am pretty sure prior to 2011 they didn't have the contrasting red stitching...also not sure if the black is the same black.