2011 Flex wheels on 2011 Edge

ioldsnut

I know you guys are tired of answering questions like this, but I didnt see the answer I was looking for, so here goes.

I know I have read that the center bore of the Flex wheels are smaller than the Edge, but is that also true for the 2011 model to 2011 model swap? (Flex to Edge)... Oh,, talking about the Flex 20"

Thanks

Ok,, so I bought the Flex wheels today,,, new take off's with less than 50 miles ( drove it home and to the tire shop) with lugs for 275.00. Now,,, What size tires are you guys running on 20" wheels? I was thinking about 245/50-20? Looks like the 255/50-20 may have some ill effects on the brakes.. Suggestions? And they will be going on a 2011 when we get it this Friday...

Thanks again...

Well,, guess I'll have to figure this one out myself. Ordered centric rings yesterday. Pick up the car tomorrow in FL, go visit my daughter and son-in-law for the weekend, then drive home to NC. Wed. I'll get some new tires (245/50-20 ) mounted and hope I figured correctly..

Edited by ioldsnut

Yeah, I've never priced shipping on a set of wheels. I have boxes and I would do what ever is needed to do so, but I got ya on the price. Let me know if you want me to investigate it further. Who knows, maybe one of us will be making a trip close by before winter...

Ha ha...my immature side came out when I looked at your location. Reminds me of the laugh I get ever time i am on the NY thruway...Climax NY is right next to Coxsakie...how appropriate.

Anyway, I am going to the OBX at the end of summer but that is still a ways off and don't know if I would have the room for wheels. Just checked UPS and shipping will likely be ~$25 each. Anytime I look at shipping some wheels it seems like it is about break even with getting a set of cheap 18's with snows from TR mounted and balanced. I could justify breaking even if they were the same as our stockers so I could have a back up if she curbs them but her's are the chrome clad 18's.

• 2 months later...

Yes... sorry,, I am talking about the tire perssure sensors,,, I just thought since I have a base model that I might not need them. I've never seen anything on my display about tire pressure. Any suggestions on the best place to buy them? I have some on the factory 17's and want to leave them mounted with tires so I can sell them complete, but will need to purchase 4 more for my 20's... Thanks