What Exhaust Mods Have U Done???

• 2 weeks later...

I had a complete custom job done on mine after that converters. It would be quite a job to remove those from the 2011- edge sports. We used Proflow mufflers and some resonators I purchased from another guy on the forum. I love the sound we achieved with this particular setup.

Mike, what is a good email address for you. I will just send you a link to my shared folder on drop box. It seems to be working if i do it that way when i send it to myself. For whatever reason, photo bucket keeps timing out while i try to upload there. Ive not used it before so I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

The recordings I made were just in my garage and the mic is pretty close to the center of the pipes. It's not exactly a true representation of what the exhaust sounds like overall but I suppose it's not terrible for doing it on the spur of the moment with my iPhone.

Ā 

If anyone else is interested you can just post your email address and I will send you the Dropbox shared link. I will try to post it here as a link if I get more than a few requests. I figure there wont be enuf interest to go that far though.

• 1 month later...

What model Magnaflow Muffler did you use on your exhaust. I love it and am seriously interested. Can also give you feedback on the K&N filter system if you are curious as I looked at the Prozen intake as well and did not like it. K&N system is NICE, just not a fan of the Oiled filter as they damage the MAF so I washed mine with Soapy water to get as much oily residue off as I could.