Magnaflow exhaust installed

Just picked up my car from getting magna flow exhaust installed and was worried due to videos making it sound just like stock.. took it around the block and low rpm sounds good and its a lot deeper and decently louder then stock.. not a race car loud but close to a fx35 just little louder.. but i love how it came out looks\sounds great.

post-20220-0-97939200-1343262485_thumb.jpg

post-20220-0-37714800-1343262503_thumb.jpg

post-20220-0-02189200-1343262519_thumb.jpg

-Cruz

Edited by NYEdge914

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That's great. I have an 07 Edge, and I added a "superchip" and a "K&N" cold air return. I did both of these for the gas miliage. More power was very noticable. I did in fact help a little (milage), but the cold air return is just a tad noisy. I'm thinking with the magnaflow and the above, you should have a better gas milage return?

Ray

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone installed the 15482 magnaflow? I just did mine yesterday. The drivers side pipe rests on that black "handle" looking piece of metal under the rear diff. I see the pics above the single exhaust bends right around it. I was wondering it I just have to loosen the clamps and turn it more? Or if thats just where it rests. Also, the tips dont come out very far, they are centered but a little high. Other than that its a sweet exhuast, not over bearing. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Had a professional "squeeze" that side of the dual exhaust hitting the rear differential. They don't make one for an awd model that is true dual exhaust. I have my 15482 on a 2012 sport. I agree with prior posts that it isn't that much louder then stock but does ad some low end grunt and rumble. I want to go with k&n intake next to completely satisfy the sound part if the vehicle.