Must have options for a new Edge?

amr40509

My wife has taken an interest in the Edge.

We have 2 dogs, and will probably have kids while we have this car (I have another SUV w/ 7 passanger seating). We will be going w/ one of the tannish cloths because of the tan dogs (my last car had leather and got some dog nail marks on the back seat, wife has grey cloth in her car and we cannot get rid of 100% of the dog hair that is visable, I have tan cloth in my SUV and it looks deceptivly clean.)

What options do you love about your car. What do you wish you hadn't bothered to pay for?

My wife has taken an interest in the Edge.

We have 2 dogs, and will probably have kids while we have this car (I have another SUV w/ 7 passanger seating). We will be going w/ one of the tannish cloths because of the tan dogs (my last car had leather and got some dog nail marks on the back seat, wife has grey cloth in her car and we cannot get rid of 100% of the dog hair that is visable, I have tan cloth in my SUV and it looks deceptivly clean.)

What options do you love about your car. What do you wish you hadn't bothered to pay for?

Well,

I would not want one without:

1) Vista Roof - Best feature in my opinion...

2) AWD - I got my old Mariner and F150 stuck several times on questionable boat ramps on some remote lakes I like to fish. It also virtualy eliminated torque steer.

3) Audiophile stereo - I prefer the upgraded stereo with the subwoofer...

I have pretty much a basic SE. I went from a loaded Suburban to this...........I had everything on it. that being said, I don't really miss the moon roof I had.......I live in the country, so I didn't have the opportunity to open it as much as I would if I were in town for sure.........so, I didn't get one. The only thing I added to mine was the lighting group. I would REALLY miss that if I didn't have it on a vehicle. The only thing I have found I REALLY miss from my suburban is a switch in the back end to lock/unlock all the doors with the hatch open. I do miss that. I like the push button entry system though........

After driving a Suburban for 5 years........backing up with this is a dream.........I have SO much more room to manuever! LOL...........

So, I guess, for me, it is the light group.........lol. I don't even miss my leather seats much. I do alittle........I have to be honest. I miss the wipeability of them.

I would get leather in the next one, but I already know I can add it to mine at any time for about $1300, so that may be my option. They tell me they look even better than factory seats when you have it done. I saw someone had gotten 2 tone put in on the gallery page........I think I would opt for that possibly like the new 2008 limited.