MyTouch 3.22

GeneBopp

I have not driven my car since doing the update, but it seems to respond faster to a touch on the screen the temp is back next to the clock. The update took 30-40 minutes erased my phone and the wifi settings, but did not effect my navigation favorites but reset the radio stations.

Edited by GeneBopp

• 3 weeks later...

I was reading the Sync My Ride website forum this morning on the update. A lot of people over there said that the update has effected the Climate controls in a bad way, some how. I was thinking of running the update myself, but decided to wait and see what kind of problems it was creating. It seems that the updates create more problems than what they are designed to fix. I hope you were lucky and didn't get any ill effects.

I was reading the Sync My Ride website forum this morning on the update. A lot of people over there said that the update has effected the Climate controls in a bad way, some how. I was thinking of running the update myself, but decided to wait and see what kind of problems it was creating. It seems that the updates create more problems than what they are designed to fix. I hope you were lucky and didn't get any ill effects.

It only seems to be affecting Focus and Escape, not Edge or Explorer. At least that was the last report I saw.

I installed the update 11 days ago and have had no problems. This is my second update and each time it seems like the functionality improves and it becomes much more user friendly although I can't always put my finger on what has changed. Aside from the obvious return of the outside temperature to the display, my rear view camera display now has an additional detail in the form of a dashed black line that denotes the center line of the vehicle. That addition helps in backing up to a specific point. Anyone who needs to align a trailer hitch should like that feature.

A suggested future change would be to allow the calendar on my phone to sync with the calendar on the display.