New Edge SEL Lease specs paid

anodyne13

I just got a new 2013 SEL lease for 36 months an thought I would give the specs as this is the kind of information I was looking for on forums like this before I leased the car.

2013 Ford Edge SEL

Equipment/Options:

Equipment Group 205A - Sync Voice activated / Myford touch / Leather Comfort Package / Rear View Camera

2.0L Ecoboost Engine

Panoramic Vista Roof

Voice activated Navigation

Power Liftgate

20" Chrome Clad Wheels

36 mo. Lease

10,500 miles a year

$0 in cash Cap cost reduction ($0 down but still paid 1st month lease and registration, etc.)

MSRP: $37,905

Lease: $379 mo.

Look forward to the forum for helpful tips...

Sounds good. It's structured how I would do it. I bet you could drive that vehicle 12,000 miles a year, and still not owe money at lease end. If.....used car market stays strong. Or just buy it and resale it and make out OK. I have decided if I can drive a nice vehicle for around $400 per month, get a new one every 2-3 years, not have to put money into deal, and always be under factory warranty,never have to buy tires, do brake jobs, buy plugs, etc, that's fairly cheap driving.

If you were to buy it new, and keep it 10 years, you would still have $3000 or more per year depreciation plus maintenance and (maybe) some expensive repairs. That could also cost close to $400/month.

Edited by RJG