Rear Bumper Protector in SS

oskar27

I see this rear bumper protector for Edge here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-steel-Rear-Bumper-Sill-plate-cover-for-Ford-Edge-2010-2011-/160710400224?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item256b1618e0

Its expensive at $149.99 but looks good. Anyone knows about it?

Seeing as the seller is in China, and their Toolhaus rating ( http://toolhaus.org) has negs for shipping and quality, I would pass on it for the price alone.

Go to that link and fill in the seller's ID, check feedback received, and you will see the complaints.

Edited by ls973800

I've been looking for a S/S protector for my MKX. The rubber ones from the dealership look kind of flimsy. Guess I'm use to the Heavy Duty one that came standard on my '06 Explorer that I had. Guess I'll keep on searching for one made of S/S !

Edited by JOEHIO

Not bad, Oskar27, but I wish it was a little longer. Looks like it could be 8-10 inches longer on each side. I saw a Porsche or Audi on the road a while back with a real nice S/S protector on it. Might do some research on it. Thanks for the post on this one.

Joe

Edited by JOEHIO

You are right Joe, let us know if you find any better and I will do the same

I'm going tomorrow to a local parts shop to look for this, plus molded mud guards and the QuickLift hood struts (FR200FOCUS posted here a mod about them) and if I find any I will post back

Nicolas