my gracenote database version is 0.

sadnes

Your question isn't even clear, can you restate it?

sorry

when i first install the 3.5.1 update i get proplem alert that "emergency assist not operation....." and it's take a lote of time to remove it from the dealr and after every thing is good except one thing the the" files music in

the sd card or the usb" that iget indexing device evrey time and never stop and when turn off the car and get back to the car and turn it on the music start from the first file and that i cant command voice to sd card or usb

and after that in notice the gracenote database version is 0 and i dont this the proplem or not but i suspected that is my proplem

Okay, first try turning off the option for gracenote. See if this helps. See if you could turn off the 911 option for your MFT .

turning off the option for gracenote : it is off and about the 911 option at the first i was unable to turn it off but the dealer canceled this option and it take alot of time to canceled even i get ther 3-4 times unil they did it

i try to do a lot of master rest and even to get of the fuse but nothing yesterday i talk with dealer and he told to bring mmy edge and they will try to delet all the software and re-install agin "new install" but they told it will take 6-8 hours

and that think will cost mony becuse i did tsb installed and not from the syncmedia site . cause that i'm looking for the soultion

• 2 weeks later...