New 2013 Edge 3rd Generation Ford

AoLetsGO

Traded my 2006 GMC Canyon for a 2013 Silver Edge SE today. I am in the third generation of Ford employees in my family, although my wife is from a hardcore GM worker family, we have a mixed marriage. I am happy with the SE for the most part but would want to make it look more Sporty with a blacked out grill and bigger wheels. Anyone have an opinion on the best way to black out the grill - paint or plasitcdip? also any have any dealings with Detroit Wheel and Tire? Any other cheap and impactful ideas for the exterior?

Many thanks

Detroit Wheel has been running some sales on eBay for OEM 20" wheel and tire packages. A couple of owner's on here have just purchased sets in the last week.

Detroit Wheel purchased 500 sets from a supplier (Ford?) of the wheels which were meant to be used but never made it to a production model for what ever reason. They are chrome plated (not chrome clad like the 18" and 20" OEM Limited wheels. The set includes center caps and TPMS sensors with free shipping according to the ads the buyers linked to on the forum.

A great way to get new tires and wheels with everything you need for a decent price in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...