New EDGE SEL Owner St Louis

Dean Caudle

My wife and I bought a 2013 Ford Edge SEL over the weekend. We got the Deep Inpact Blue SEL with the appearance package, vista roof and NAV. Sticker price $39,630. Haggling went not so well, we ended up $200 apart and I would not budge, they gave me my keys to my trade (2011 Ford Escape Limited 45,000 Miles) and said thanks for stopping in. I wasn't a half mile down the road when my phone range and it was the dealership tellign me to come back :) I guess they didn't think i would walk over $200 but I am so upside down already on my trade I needed to fight for every bit I could to keep my blance down that I was rolling into my new loan, my credit union got me 2.54% for 72 months so that helps as well. As for the Edge love the Deep Impact Blue black leather interior combo. Radio is weak (Did not get the Sony version on the SEL model) will need better speakers. Got the ecoboost engine as well, anxious to see how it performs, have heard good things about it. Anyway be glad to hear from others who have something similar.

Edited by Dean Caudle

Hey Dean,

Welcome to the forum, and congrat's on your new Edge, sounds nice with the black interior. A friend of mine is looking at a Edge, he too, is interested in the Ecoboost. Those that have it seem quite happy with it.

Enjoy

Joe

Edited by JOEHIO