Waiting on my first EDGE to arrive!!!

carbonedgegirl

:happy feet: I am waiting on my very first EDGE to arrive. My husband and I are trading in an 02 Mustang GT and an 02 Explorer for a 07 Carbon Clearcoat Metallic Edge SLE+. Originally we chose the crem brulee with black leather interior but when it arrived at the dealer it had a defect. Apparently at one point in time shredded metal had fallen on top of the car and they were going to have to buff it out. I told them I didn't want it because if I was going to buy a brand new car I wanted a brand new car. The salesman was really quick about finding me another one and I took this opportunity to change to carbon. Here are the features it has:

Charcoal leather interior

Premium package

Tow package

18" chrome-clad wheels

Seating Flexibility Package

Vista Roof

I can't wait!! :reading:

Should have pics soon!!

:happy feet: I am waiting on my very first EDGE to arrive. My husband and I are trading in an 02 Mustang GT and an 02 Explorer for a 07 Carbon Clearcoat Metallic Edge SLE+. Originally we chose the crem brulee with black leather interior but when it arrived at the dealer it had a defect. Apparently at one point in time shredded metal had fallen on top of the car and they were going to have to buff it out. I told them I didn't want it because if I was going to buy a brand new car I wanted a brand new car. The salesman was really quick about finding me another one and I took this opportunity to change to carbon. Here are the features it has:

Charcoal leather interior

Premium package

Tow package

18" chrome-clad wheels

Seating Flexibility Package

Vista Roof

I can't wait!! :reading:

Should have pics soon!!

congrats on the nice new ride..you will love it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just talked to the sales manager, said my car is here in KC. They are picking it up today, going to do the PDI, (diagnostics?) and then detailing and fillin' her up. I am picking her up tomorrow. Probably won't be able to sleep tonight! :hyper:

Build date was 10/01.

Just talked to the sales manager, said my car is here in KC. They are picking it up today, going to do the PDI, (diagnostics?) and then detailing and fillin' her up. I am picking her up tomorrow. Probably won't be able to sleep tonight! :hyper:

Build date was 10/01.

PDI = Pre-Delivery Inspection