Digital HID 55w Kit

Hey guys, I have two boxes of these http://retro-solutions.net/product-info.php?55W_DIGITAL_HID_KIT-pid664.html in our garage. One for the Headlights and one for the Foglights. Does anybody know if they are good/reliable? Just want to make sure before they get installed (They were a gift)

Edited by Filtercharged07

I have Digital 35W retrosolution HIDs, and I've thought of getting fogs. They took maybe 20 minutes to install, minus time for taking comparison pictures. Work great and I get a reply back by the next day if I ever email them with questions! Not sure why they don't exist on the forum anymore. Good luck! I wanna know how it turns out!

You should have a wiring diagram in your kit, or have access to one online. It really is a one man job, but if your brother has more wiring experience then it might go faster. I could not stand our stock head lights. They don't shine bright or at a helpful angle, and my HIDs solved everything. When I aimed mine, I had to lower them a bit to avoid blinding other drivers, especially since we have reflective housings and the beam will be a bit jagged because of that.

Edited by wannabang