Edge/ MKX Aftermarket Electric Sunroof Pics

Just a few more items to look at:

:reading: ......Can we call this "ATMR"......after thought moon roof ??.....You selling the kit??.... So I can do this at home and ruin my 30K car...I'm thinking you forgot not "everybody" lives in NY........IF you want to sell your stuff....focusing on NY might help.......Of course...I'm just an old poop................Happy....... :shift: ...........Sr...

:reading: ......Can we call this "ATMR"......after thought moon roof ??.....You selling the kit??.... So I can do this at home and ruin my 30K car...I'm thinking you forgot not "everybody" lives in NY........IF you want to sell your stuff....focusing on NY might help.......Of course...I'm just an old poop................Happy....... :shift: ...........Sr...

Now...this is a funny post.

Bravo!

Well, just look at the picture of the outside of the sunroof. You can see the silicon beading under the frame, the frame doesn't sit flush with the roof, and it looks like an add on, not something from the factory.

If you want a sunroof, bite the bullet and get the factory installed BAMR. The cost will only add on $10 or so to your car payment. You really aren't saving money in the long run, because you will end up spending the same amount down the road when the after market roof starts leaking, which it will.

I am not selling a sunroof kit, just wanted to post some pics of aftermarket items.

Personally, I wish Ford had offered both a BAMR and a LAMR. I didn't order the BAMR on my '08 because I wanted a hard cover shade like the one on my '01 Taurus, not a cloth shade. Other posts from members in LA and other hot spots had mentioned how hot the car gets with the cloth shade. So even though the BAMR is a huge selling point for some, for others, it's not about the money, it's about comfort.