Motion bypass

I know there are a few threads on this guys, I read most of them. But almost all of them were old, and I was curious to see if anything new had been learned. Really, I was hoping to find someone to tell me that there was a bypass code available in the system, as there have been in so many before. I don't care enough for it to spend $400 or more to get it. But if it can be done for less than $200 I'd be game.

Thanks

That sucks.

$350 for video in motion isn't really worth it to me. It should come down in time though, as I know the navigation system in the Accord has a $175 bypass that makes it video capable (it's not video capable from the factory) parked and in motion.

Edited by stang99x

• 3 weeks later...

but will say the problem if im close to wat ur talkin about is the ford sync sys itself. reason being the sys is so intergraded (spidered) threw out the edge that the cpu knows wat ur doin at any giving time. meaning if u were to get into an accident. a cpu reader can read ur odb and tell u who wat when and where u went wrong wether it was ur fault or not

i do it in all my cars. music videos movies understand its not for u to watch as the driver but u will hav passingers... the new dvd nav systems will not play movies while driving the screen goes blank so u add an adapter that will bypass the screen shut off which is worth it. not to mention it brings value to ur ride

Edited by Ron Bemberry

its dangerous for my daughter or any passinger to watch a music vid or movie while im driving... i guess it was made for some people out there huh

It's dangerous because YOU can see it even if you don't intend to see it. And it's not at all convenient for rear seat passengers to see it. A tablet or portable player is not only more convenient but safer to boot.