Newb out shopping

FnsweetS3

Well... the wife has told me she wants to dump her Mazda 6 and get something new..... The Ford Edge will be that new vehicle. What she doesn't realize I am buying her a vehicle I can play with... I have been told there is a growing after market :)

As an active member of a few Mustang and F150 forums I know it is bad form to not show pics in the first post... but we don't have the Edge yet... but it is coming ASAP.

Anyway... here is my playtoy and my truck.... just to fill the picture part

2001 Roush Stage 3 (Supercharged 401rwhp / 410rwtq)

yellowstang1zc6.jpg

and the baby hauler

2006 Ford F150 Lariat Super Crew

DSCN1583a.jpg

• 2 years later...

Well... I lot has changed since my joining.

Roush pictured - totaled: Guy crossed double yellow line into my lane and I hit a tree.

F150 sold

Picked up a 2003 Cobra.... that is now sold and getting out of the garage this weekend.

However the good news was that I picked up the 2007 Edge SEL AWD - Black with all the bells and whistles.

Anyway... I will try spend more time here now that I am researching the dreaded PTU seal issue :(

Ouch! I'm sorr to hear that. I've never beena huge Mustang fan, but I always liked the way the Roush's were done.

Also, as you're well aware, problems always get more attention on these forums. you rearely get the "Everything is great" post. We've got a 2008 Edge AWD with 18,000 miles that we've done some towing with and the PTU is still fine.