Wishin' I had my Edge Already...

Lisatisa88

Hey guys! Newbie here. I'm from NJ and I am in loveeeeeeeee with the Edge! The Edge will be my very first car and I am soooo excited. I just have to wait and get some cash-ola haha. I plan to order before January though. Currently I want:

Copper Metallic w/ either black leather or camel leather (i can't make up my mind)

SEL

vista roof or (BAMR as I see you call it) lol

rear sensing system

18" chrome wheels

My choices change day to day though. I still don't know if I want copper exterior or black. I'm glad I found this forum and it will be fun to chat about the edgyyyyyy!

Hey guys! Newbie here. I'm from NJ and I am in loveeeeeeeee with the Edge! The Edge will be my very first car and I am soooo excited. I just have to wait and get some cash-ola haha. I plan to order before January though. Currently I want:

Copper Metallic w/ either black leather or camel leather (i can't make up my mind)

SEL

rear sensing system

18" chrome wheels

My choices change day to day though. I still don't know if I want copper exterior or black. I'm glad I found this forum and it will be fun to chat about the edgyyyyyy!

I have the # 1 color: Carbon.

I do have to keep it clean often though; the dust really shows up on the darker colors.

SEL

rear sensing system

18" chrome wheels

Lisa....go with the black leather. I looked at both camel and black and the camel colored dash reflected badly onto the winshield. I got the black and it's fine. Just a little glare from the chrome in the middle of the dash.

Lisa....go with the black leather. I looked at both camel and black and the camel colored dash reflected badly onto the winshield. I got the black and it's fine. Just a little glare from the chrome in the middle of the dash.

Thanks! I will keep that in mind. I also think the black interior looks nicer. Every car my parents have ever owned have had dark interiors and I thought the camel would be a little different for a change, but I think I'll go with black.