SEL Appearance pkg

Vortechtral

Hey, so I've got a silver SEL and want to do something with the chrome. I see this black SEL with the appearance pkg and it looks fantastic. Nice grille, nice wheels too they spot with it. Problem is its a black Edge, so all that black goes well with the look. I don't know what a black grille and wheels would look like on a silver Edge.

Has anyone seen a silver Edge with the SEL appearance pkg installed by chance, got a picture or sixteen?

I also saw that Dupli-Color Shadow but how would it work on non chrome goods, the painted wheels that comes with the vehicle is a great example, not chrome but more silver then anything. If it work out ok and black with silver isn't so bad then this might be a great solution to loosing all this chrome. Guess I would just buy a can and give it a shot, maybe by a wheel cover with a silver painted colour and simply spray that about.

Thanks, I knew the grille would be silver, the rims I was more wondering about. I read back and stated "I don't know what a black grille and wheels would look like on a silver Edge" however it was a slight typo and meant to just say the rims.

The black rims on a silver Edge doesn't look to bad at all. Though How WOULD a black grille look like on a silver Edge, you see the black on white and it looks grand. Any photoshoppers want to dabble in a mission? :)

Thanks though Traveler for the pictures!

Im really digging the black grille. Im going to get a can or two of Dupli-Color's Shadow, and a can of their primer as well so make my grille black chrome. Silver chrome is bleh, black chrome has always been nice.

Thanks for the help and the pic's everyone was a great help.

Ive seen this done and it looks fantastic! Wish I had taken pictures, That shadow chrome spray is cool.