Time is Standing Still

jamers1

My 2008 Edge will arrive at the dealer early next week. I turn in my Ford Five Hundred on 10-30. I plan to take delivery of my Edge on 11-2. The last fews days feels like a month. Normally the days go by so fast I find myself wondering where they all went. Now that I'm waiting for my Edge it's as if time is standing still.

My 2008 Edge will arrive at the dealer early next week. I turn in my Ford Five Hundred on 10-30. I plan to take delivery of my Edge on 11-2. The last fews days feels like a month. Normally the days go by so fast I find myself wondering where they all went. Now that I'm waiting for my Edge it's as if time is standing still.

I don't doubt it! I feel you!

Same boat here, I am ordering on Tues, and then I know the wait will be insane!

But, congrats to you....

I know you will send lots of pics!!

:)

I don't doubt it! I feel you!

Same boat here, I am ordering on Tues, and then I know the wait will be insane!

But, congrats to you....

I know you will send lots of pics!!

:)

gad zoooks. is it just me, or is my icon/picture like really messed up? Maybe it is my work computer?

*looking to the upper left*

I know how you feel about time standing still. My Edge finally arrived at the dealer today. Will be going on Friday to pick it up. Wish I could go tomorrow, but can't do to hubby's work schedule. I am so excited!