Highest Quality Interior Upgrades?!?!?!

Hi folks,

Well, my Edge LImited is being picked up on Monday, and from the get go I know I want to Luxury it up a little bit on the inside. For me, that probably means real wood additions...I can't think of what else to add.

So, from that perspective what are the highest quality luxury (look and feel) modifications for the Ford Edge? Is there one manufacturer that makes a fantastic trim for the interior?

And as an aside, can you guys think of anythind else to do on the inside to make this thing look and feel a lot more luxurious?

Many thanks!

G

That was,of course, a joke...right? :-)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

How 'bout some mullions for the BAMR? You did get the BAMR right? This one is frosted too. Nice touch with the white interior.

post-1226-1194056073_thumb.jpg

Otherwise, I guess its woodkits and floor mats. I guess you could change the chrome accents to gold or brass. Maybe instead of floor mats, marble tile?

How 'bout some mullions for the BAMR? You did get the BAMR right? This one is frosted too. Nice touch with the white interior.

post-1226-1194056073_thumb.jpg

Otherwise, I guess its woodkits and floor mats. I guess you could change the chrome accents to gold or brass. Maybe instead of floor mats, marble tile?

COME ON!

No seriously, what I meant was, what are the best, most beautiful woodkits for the Edge? Something that looks and feels luxurious and classy?