H&R Springs Front Springs Upside Down?

I just installed my H&R springs and i had a bit of trouble with the front. I had to install the springs upside down otherwise the simply did not fit...not even close. I am assuming H&R painted the label upside down. Has anyone had this problem? The part number painted on the spring is 51605 F. On the coil below it had a H&R logo and F/N. What does F/N stand for? Is this the correct spring for my application?

I am wondering if I have the wrong part. I had to remove the lower isolator on the front...the bottom of the spring would not properly seat int it.

My vehicle is a 08 MKX AWD in case that makes a difference. Also, I purchased the springs from tirerack.com, they are reputable and usually know their stuff.

The upside down logo just does not seem correct.

• 4 weeks later...

hi, i saw the other thread you started about the aftermarket wheels. i just have some questions,

did you use adapters so theres is no rubbing?

looks good man.

No adapters. Just wheels/tires/springs. I did install the HR camber bolt also, but it is set at "0", as if it weren't needed.

No adapters. Just wheels/tires/springs. I did install the HR camber bolt also, but it is set at "0", as if it weren't needed.

ohh i see.. whats the wheel offset? i already installed my h&r lowering kit but it seems the front seems less drop than the rear, i measured the front and its 4" gap, rear hAs only 3" gap.

i love how it drops the rear, then i saw your other post, that you remove the rubber insulator on the front, im afraid to remove that, might negative effect happens in a long run????

yours still good? ,

my friend said if we remove that rubber might damage the strut? and will make some squeking noise when turning?

is that true?

is that tire and wheel set up good also for winter? cause i dont wanna do change overs every winter/summer.