'11 Edge Sport Headlight Replacement (Please Help)

I have a '11 Edge Sport and I want to replace my headlight bulbs. I have read a lot on this forum about HID conversion kits and bulbs but the more I read the more my head wants to explode.

I would like to have headlights that are a nice crisp white light. I've heard read that the Sport models do not have factory HID so I'm assuming I need a conversion kit or is there a halogen bulb that I could buy that produces a nice white light? I really like the Halo Projector Lens but seems like a pain. I would be willing to do the HID conversion but I just need some advice on what to do.

Can someone please give me some advice so I can get working on this? Please help with specifics but not so much that my head will spin.

Thank you!!

Look at Dan's video on this forum topic.

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/10977-headlights-in-my-2013-edge/page-2

Very easy to do, I still have to fork the money to do it on mine, but it does not seem like to much work. Make sure you buy a quality kit, and you should be fine.

A few things to note, you may have issues with daytime running light (DRL) if they are activated (like they are here in Canada), if they are activated, they will either be set to the low beam on during the day, or to the yellow lights. If they are set to the low beam, you will have issues with the HID since there won't be enough power from the car to light them up during the day.

You can get the dealer to change your DRL from the low beam to the yellow lights, but apparently this is a one way process and can't be reverted.