I would like to say Thank You

sengland

I would like to thank you Men and Women that design and Build this Ford Edge. I have had mine three weeks now and am very impressed with it.

Mine is an SEL+ and was built in May of 07. I really like the ride and handling. My mileage AVG is 21.9 When I fill up and drive a long Interstate run I get 24.3. And of course I drive 70-80 MPH. The stereo is outstanding, minimal noise in the interior, Lots of Gadgets to play with, 6 way power seat and telescoping steering wheel really allows you to get comfortable, Plenty of power and excellent shifting from the tranny.

I have had 4 F150's, 1 sable, 1 Taurus, 1 Focus SVT, that one was awesome, 1 Explorer Sport, that one stunk, 1 Escape and now this Edge.

My Harley Truck and this Edge are by far my favorites!!! The SVT was a great little Rice Eating Machine but I could not seem to mange the speed limit with it. Between the IL line and Evansville IN on 64 I hit 120 mph and man those turns came fast. Yes The Speedo was at 120mph! Bone Stock and ran like a Stripped A$$ Ape. The speedo went up to 160 but I never got there. It probably would have done it but Good sense took over.

Every person in my Family drives Ricers or GM except my late father who had a Lincoln LS after 6 Caddies. I am singled out with my Ford's and won't ever change. I am going to buy a Mustang for the Misses and use the Edge as my Daily Driver, along of course with my new 07 Road King that has 18 miles on it and is getting painted the same color as my Edge. Blazing Copper metalic. My 2000 Sportster is almost the same color, Aztec Orange Pearl and that is a factory Color, or was in 2000 anyway.

Enough Rambling.

Thank you all very much for a wonderful Automobile. This Edge is very much like my Late fathers Lincoln LS. He always wanted a Lincoln and after 6 Caddies he got one and died shortly after. He loved that Lincoln, he always said that GM vehicles were cars but a Lincoln is an automobile.

Steve R England

• 2 months later...