Finally! Purchased 2008 MKX

Daves43

Hi everybody. Well after becoming a member back in May 2007 and visiting the forum almost daily I finally purchased a new 2008 MKX. It was a tough decision because my initial goal was to purchase a 200 Ford Edge Limited with all the bells and whistles. Because I wanted the

power lift gate I started looking at the MKX as an option but didn't like having to pay the extra dollars. After test driving the MKX several times I was hooked. Well anyway, here I am and what a beautiful vehicle it is!! I want to thank everyone for the the positive feedback this forum has provided and look forward to continued participation in this forum.

Nice to have you here. We also looked at the Edge but one drive in the MKX was enough to tip the scales for the Mrs. (Power liftgate, heated/cooled seats, homelink, etc.). Then I got a good deal on an '07 Edge for me. These are new cars #110 and #111 for us, so we will see how long they stay around (2 year lease on the MKX.)

Please continue to post your experiences.