Help! Interior Colors...

skyhound

I am trying to figure out which color is which for interior, and from the Ford website I can't tell which I like best from their swatch of interior colors.

Does anyone have a photo of their actual interior in Camel and one in Med. Light Stone so I can see the full seats and not just a swatch color and compare?

If anyone can post this I would really appreciate it. I'm seriously considering an Edge now that my Mustang lease is up.

Tom

I am trying to figure out which color is which for interior, and from the Ford website I can't tell which I like best from their swatch of interior colors.

Does anyone have a photo of their actual interior in Camel and one in Med. Light Stone so I can see the full seats and not just a swatch color and compare?

If anyone can post this I would really appreciate it. I'm seriously considering an Edge now that my Mustang lease is up.

Tom

Hi Tom. :D It is just my opinion, but it is hard to get an accurate view from pictures. I would recommend you go to your local Dealer and just look at the various colors in actual in-stock vehicles.

You will get a much more representative idea there.

Or, you can wait for someone to possibly post pictures that aren't too dark, too light, taken with a cheap camera, poor lighting, etc, etc.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck! :beerchug:

• 1 month later...
Hi Tom. :D It is just my opinion, but it is hard to get an accurate view from pictures. I would recommend you go to your local Dealer and just look at the various colors in actual in-stock vehicles.

You will get a much more representative idea there.

Or, you can wait for someone to possibly post pictures that aren't too dark, too light, taken with a cheap camera, poor lighting, etc, etc.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck! :beerchug:

Thanks BBF, good advice. When I got to the dealer and looked at them both, i decided to go with........BLACK! I didn't like either one as much as I did the black.

Unfortunately I was supposed to pick up my Edge today, drove 1 hour to the dealer, and someone came in 10 minutes before me and bought the one they had set aside for me. Apparently "we don't hold vehicles" even though the salesman knew I was on my way.

Now they are looking at dealer trade, and claim they will DELIVER it to my house or office. We'll see!

You didn't say (or I didn't notice) if you were going leather or cloth.

I have black cloth and it looks fine but the interior could use a splash of colour to break it up. I guess thats what the passengers are for! My only comment is that with little kids the seat backs really show the dirt from their feet. I put the booster seats in for my two kids and they really made a mess. Scotch guard is advisable if you have small children.

Good luck with the hunt.

and the funny thing is that Black is not really black... it is a charcoal black... noticeably lighter than actual black - which I have in my current VW.

BTW, this is the best tool they have online for color viewing: http://www.fordvehicles.com/crossovers/edge/gallery/colors/

Thanks Lex, that link is awesome!! I don't know where you found that, but it helps immensely.