Valance Panel - Part Numbers

bankerjohn

i need to purchase a front bumper valance panel for my 2013 Edge SEL ... can anyone tell me the difference between part # BT4Z17626A and BT4Z17626C ... the "A" part says it's for vehicles with 17" wheels (except Sport) and the "C" part says it's for vehicles with 18" or 20" wheels (except Sport). I can't for the life of me understand why the wheel size makes a difference ... and the rather large difference in list price ... $41.18 versus $73.85.

Hi bankerjohn,

You would need to purchase part BT4Z17626C since you have an SEL, assuming you have the 18' wheels unless you opted for larger wheels which would still use that same part. Most SEL's that I have seen use that part # with the front fender extenstions.

The only difference that I noticed between parts is part ending in C has the option to install front fender extenstions. That part # is BT4Z16185B.

That is the difference in price.

Hope that helps.

Hi bankerjohn,

You would need to purchase part BT4Z17626C since you have an SEL, assuming you have the 18' wheels unless you opted for larger wheels which would still use that same part. Most SEL's that I have seen use that part # with the front fender extenstions.

The only difference that I noticed between parts is part ending in C has the option to install front fender extenstions. That part # is BT4Z16185B.

That is the difference in price.

Hope that helps.

Can you tell from the picture whether I have "front fender extensions" ... not sure I know what they are!?

Image1_zps48eae996.jpg

Yes, it appears you have the fender extensions. See attachment below where I circled.

I also included a stock image with a front view.

A site I suggest to order the part is tascaparts.com. I have ordered from them and they offer genuine OEM Ford parts. And it's cheaper than Ford's site.

Hope that helps and let me know if I can do anything else.

post-27293-0-32994000-1417837783_thumb.jpg

post-27293-0-58861300-1417838066_thumb.jpg