Touch Up Paint For OEM Wheels

Lunareclipse02

I purchased a used set of wheels and tires off of ebay for my 13 Edge. They are explorer wheels and they have a silver finish which is the same color of my original Edge wheels. They new explorer wheels needs a few places to be touched up. I was wondering if anyone knows where to purchase some touch up paint for these wheels. Or does anyone know a similar color?

Thanks

I actually needed to touch up a spot of the black section on the Explorer Sport wheels I have on my Edge and I was told by 3 dealers that they don't have color codes for wheels.....I searched online and couldn't find anything either.

But if you do end up finding something I'd like to know where. Maybe they'll have what I'm looking for too!

I touched up a road rash on my 07 painted 17" wheels using duplicolor ford silver frost for a 1998 ford contour.It was hanging around for a few years and I figured it would look better than the curb rash. I masked off the wheel and tire and only sprayed the lip of the wheel. The results were surprisingly good and the color was dead on.

For the Black touch up you could just use flat black spray.

Edited by PaulSchott

Rusty Edge, I did find something. I am not sure they will have the sport black color but they do have color codes for oem wheels. You just do a search under your vehicle. Since the wheels I am getting are Explorer wheels I just searched under the year and model of the vehicle and it list options of colors for that vehicle. The website is www.paintscratch.com