Very annoying rattle ratchet clicking type noise when braking or steering at low speeds

Brand new 15 Edge Titanium, 3.5. Within around 100 miles I started noticing a really annoying ratchet type of sound -- kind of like what it sounds like on a rollercoaster when it's slowly click click click clicking up at the highest point. The car drives fine, but at lower speeds I notice this sound. Usually when decelerating down from like 10 mph down to zero to stop at a red light. Then I'll sometimes notice it on a turn (more often left, but sometimes right) from a stop. Anyone recognize this issue? I'm taking it to dealer tomorrow.

Update: it was a bolt that was left in the drivers side air duct (under the seat). Kind of annoying for it to be something small and sloppy like that, but at least while it was in the shop, they did the water leak recall. The car is awesome despite this minor nuisance this week.

• Like 1