Have some questions

Deadpoolinc8

I'm looking to buy a New Car and the Edge looks like a smart choice.

My last car was a 98 honda civic its dead :cry: now got hit from behide and is a total lost.

i have about 9k to put down on a new car i getting to that age where i need something big enough to fit kids in.

I was looking at the nissan Rogue or the Morano but i like the edge better so far even though i didnt test drive either car's.

My questions are:

1. what are my payment plans going to look like for a Edge SEL AWD or FWD with about 9k down cloth seats,sunroof and 18inc wheels(ballpark)

2. how much less MPG do i get with AWD then FWD i live in NJ

3. Should i get a 2007 since it might cost less then a 2008

4. Since i live in NJ is AWD worth it.

5. is there anything i should add to the car thats worth getting

thanks in advance

I'm looking to buy a New Car and the Edge looks like a smart choice.

My last car was a 98 honda civic its dead :cry: now got hit from behide and is a total lost.

i have about 9k to put down on a new car i getting to that age where i need something big enough to fit kids in.

I was looking at the nissan Rogue or the Morano but i like the edge better so far even though i didnt test drive either car's.

My questions are:

1. what are my payment plans going to look like for a Edge SEL AWD or FWD with about 9k down cloth seats,sunroof and 18inc wheels(ballpark)

2. how much less MPG do i get with AWD then FWD i live in NJ

3. Should i get a 2007 since it might cost less then a 2008

4. Since i live in NJ is AWD worth it.

5. is there anything i should add to the car thats worth getting

thanks in advance

Everything you're asking can be answered at the Ford website: http://www.fordvehicles.com/crossovers/edge/

You can build and price an Edge with the options you want and you can see the EPA fuel mileage estimates for both the AWD and FWD. You can also see the current incentives on the 2007 and 2008 models (the only reason a 2007 would be significantly cheaper is due to the factory rebates). Can't help you with the AWD decision other than it does help in snow and you definitely get snow. Whether it's worth it or not is up to you.