We are part of the family

solas989

We were just looking - trying to decided between Dark Ink Blue and Blazing Copper exterior colors and Stone and Camel interior colors. We saw both that day and the Blazing Copper with the Camel interior just looked the best. The blue was blue only in direct sunlight and otherwise it was black. The Stone interior was just too blah and boring.

We had zero intention of buying that day. Brought no documents with us - nothing. But the dealer was SOOO nice and gave us an EXCELLENT experience, and best of all, a deal we could not refuse (XPlan but with an excellent price on trade in).

Now we are proud owners of a Blazing Copper Edge Limited with BAMR and Power Liftgate.

This is a HUGE upgrade for my wife (her vehicle). Her previous car was a Chevy Cavalier Base. She went from no power no frills to power everything and a huge vehicle (in comparison).

Of course I still love my Mazda 3SP more - but that car is my baby that I can whip around corners much quicker than the Edge.

Solas

Purchased my Edge SEL White Sand with 18 inch chrome wheels and camel leather...Awesome! Everybody thinks its the nicest looking car. we got this lady on the way home from the dealership roll down her window in her high end SUV to say "Love your car" So happy with our purchase, and we got a great deal...