2015 Titanium AWD 3.5L via TrueCar.com

binki

Started my search with Truecar and looked at the Edge, Grand Cherokee, Cadillac SRX, Pathfinder, Highlander and Acadia. For the money the Edge comes out on top for a combination of features and price. Ford has a $1500 lease cash that we were able to apply to the price so it worked out pretty well.

As far as the true car experience I think i could have gotten the same deal going through fleet or internet sales but this actually gives us an idea of each dealers pricing from their fleet department.

I was a little turned off at Cadillac because after I made an appointment the internet sales person was not in and they turned us over to one of the normal sales guys. This made me really not want to buy as the normal high pressure was on at that time.

We will be picking the car up tomorrow. It has the 302A package so lots of nice features. Things we didn't have on the Limited are the 360 camera and park assist along with the 3.5L engine. Being used to big V8's this will be nice considering the Limited has the smaller engine.

• 3 weeks later...