Finally Saw the Edge!

npggirl

Hey everyone...well, my local dealer still does not have any in, BUT, I found out a dealer about 30 minutes away in Smithfield NC had an Edge and a MKX! So, last night after work I went to see them finally!

I WAS EVEN MORE AMAZED!!!!!!

The edge was fabulous! It was everything I expected and more! Now, I did not get to get all in the inside of the edge because the dealership was closed by the time I got there...but I peeked in of course, and it looked great...and the outside....wow!!! Looks sturdy and sharp, beautiful!

It was a black SE, the aluminum rims...It really was a beauty and was not even the SEL...

The MKX was a white one, Loaded from what I could tell...and GORGEOUS as well. it was bling blingin' if you know what I mean...chorme everywhere, and the vista roof.

They both really blew my mind...Ford has done a great job with the edge

Cant wait till our local dealer gets some so I can see more colors....

:happy feet:

I know that you've only seen the two colors in person, but which color are you leaning toward and why?

Well, the black was very very pretty...and of course the white only comes in the Lincoln MKX...

I have not seen the creme brulee in person yet, BUT, I want to...I am either going with the Creme Brulee or the blazing copper...or maybe even pewter metalic. I need to see them in person though...but those are the 3 that I like sice seeing them online..

the white on the MKX was very pretty though!!!

What about you? :yup:

FYI,

I've already picked all the options I want on my Edge, and will be buying it sometime in the next few months. but I've been slow to decide on interior color until I can actually compare in person.

my ranger is tan inside and since the day I bought it I've liked that color scheme, much more than grey (and slightly more than recent dark grey offerings). but I could be swayed to charcoal for the Edge, if I'm convinced it won't cause the car to get too hot here in Calif. especially with the large sunroof. otherwise, camel all the way (sorry, med lt stone!)

I will say I know a guy who had a loaner MKX right before they released them and I got to sit in it. and the inside was charcoal or black and seemed very nice. this one had all options, so it included the glass roof and still seemed OK. it's not like I live in Las Vegas where its' 110F

anyway let me know what you guys think about interior choices. :) thanks

FYI,

I've already picked all the options I want on my Edge, and will be buying it sometime in the next few months. but I've been slow to decide on interior color until I can actually compare in person.

my ranger is tan inside and since the day I bought it I've liked that color scheme, much more than grey (and slightly more than recent dark grey offerings). but I could be swayed to charcoal for the Edge, if I'm convinced it won't cause the car to get too hot here in Calif. especially with the large sunroof. otherwise, camel all the way (sorry, med lt stone!)

I will say I know a guy who had a loaner MKX right before they released them and I got to sit in it. and the inside was charcoal or black and seemed very nice. this one had all options, so it included the glass roof and still seemed OK. it's not like I live in Las Vegas where its' 110F

anyway let me know what you guys think about interior choices. :) thanks

Hi there bri!

Well, heat of the seats and interior should not be much of an issue with the roof because here is a sun shade that comes with it, and it keeps all the sun out when you want it to. So you could just use the sun shade for the hot sun while your car is sitting somewhere...

As for the color...I personally like the med lt stone as well! For some reason to me it just looks very elegant and clean...I don't know, there is something about it....

I especially think that it goes great with certain colors like the blazing copper and so forth....

Hard call, but I like the stone...

Good luck!!!

:hyper:

PS..the one I did go see, when I looked in the inside it was the light stone....it was cloth however, BUT it still looked really NICE!!!